Bluetooth marketing? How to generate 32% more customers month after month. Do you own a retail store? Want to reduce costs communicating directly to passing by foot traffic?
Bluetooth marketing? If you answered yes, this will be the most timely and important report you’ll ever see just click play to watch and learn…
Business as we know it is changing…maybe you’ve sick and tired of using the same old tired tactics like every other business with lack of results because you’re throwing away leads and money…
Bluetooth is short range wireless communication, which uses radio frequency to enable transmission of messages to bluetooth enabled devices such as mobile phones within a specific range.
Mobile phones transmitters typically come into range within 10-20m while PDA devices, iPads, templates, laptops come up to 100m.
Bluetooth marketing is permission based (opt-in) service, which complies with the Spam Act so there are zero privacy issues. If you activate Bluetooth on your phone you’re choosing to opt-in to receive a bluetooth message.
Unlike SMS, text messages are not sent to a personal address or phone number so there are zero mobile carrier charges to receive messages. Also zero personal data is collected from their phones.
Bluetooth marketing utilises mobile advertising, does not require mobile network connection. Over 80% of handsets and devices use Bluetooth, which has a very high open and read rate of 75%.
Connect instantly. A study conducted by IBM found 72% of consumers are more likely to take action after receiving a message while on location compared with messages received off-site or non related.
Did you know the average consumer spends almost three hours a day on their mobile phone? Bluetooth marketing means you can instantly connect and engage people via mobile phone (proximity marketing).
Bluetooth marketing provides real-time, instant results and opens untapped niche marketing with promotional opportunities, which are endless ways for you to interact with your audience.
Bluetooth marketing has already been proven and is a relaible way to run campaigns targeting new customers with product information and entice visitors to your store:
- Boosts sales – send vouchers direct to mobile phones of shoppers (foot traffic)
- High impact ads – direct response niche campaigns, marketing and promotions
- Call to actions – 72% of consumers take action after receiving a message on location
- Drives people to business – send offers and promotions instantly available only to in-store patrons
- Boosts conversion to mobile web – create sales directing to online shopping via mobile offers
- Increases branding – improve product awareness or launch a new product or product range
- Location-based – run campaigns maximizing exposure with automatic prospecting 24/7
- Unlimited prospecting – fast lead generation sending electronic content like coupons, text ads, etc…
Bluetooth technology means you can send a variety of digital content to user’s mobile phone.
Bluetooth marketing is aslo known as proximity marketing whereby consumers choose to download electronic content direct to their mobile device when they’re within range of bluetooth transmission signal.
It’s similiar to receiving a SMS text message. Best part is for end users they alreay have Bluetooth enabled on their mobile phones.
To send Bluetooth messages a transmitter is installed at your location. Commonly setup in shops, near billboards at product displays shows as expos and exhibitions, festivals and shows.
Bluetooth marketing uses devices typically within a range of around 40 metres (depending on local infrastructure). Imagine how to cover a lot of prospective customers dramatically increasing sales conversions.
Bluetooth marketing, one of the big advantages is it’s free for end user to receive content via Bluetooth which means no unexpected charges.
Bluetooth marketing is particularly effective for targeting attendees at live events, retail outlets, outdoor branding and exhibitions increasing foot traffic to visit stands and engage with sales staff.
Mobile users can opt-in to receive a variety of content via proximity which is a free one-way communication:
- Images – jpeg, PDF, animations, geo-maps
- QR codes – 2D barcodes (mobile coupon, voucher)
Sound Files – mp3, .WAV
- Video Files – mp4. 3gp
- Mobile phone – retail outlet, club/bar, tradeshow, exhibition, event
- Live urls/links – direct to external mobile website
- V Business Cards – live url links (automatic data storage on device)
- Calender entries – remind clients of appointment, promotion or event…
You can replicate your online activity for brand consistency and create campaigns around your offers or cross promote your other brands.
Bluetooth marketing allows you to track metric, reporting is available with stats of impressions, acceptance massages, downloads, non-accepted messages and end-of-zone transmission.
Bluetooth marketing offers your businesss a unique, cost effective way to communication with prospective customers in real-time.
Its truly a smart and interactive way to connect, engage and interact. Perhaps you can’t change the ecomomy, yet you can transform your game plan, right?
Precisely target your audience via location-based auto-pilot prospecting for maximum exposure shaking your foundation to the core!
Are you being left behind wondering what to do next? Find out more about how bluetooth marketing helps get more customers and boost sales fast…click here to contact us today.
Incoming search terms:
- electronic coupons pros and cons
- Bluetooth Marketing
- electronic coupon services pros and cons
- pros and cons to electronic coupons
- description of target market for electronic coupon dicount
- target market for electronic discount coupons
- target market for electronic coupons
- the target market for electronic discount coupons
- what is electronic discount coupons
- Target market for electronic coupon discount